45th Kirchenfest Aug 22nd & 23rd
*** 6 days and counting ***
It’s Kirchenfest time! Let the fun begin! In the famous words of Tony LaRussa – “Just give me 9 strong
Volunteers: Instructions for identifying additional openings and signing up can be found at
www.kirchencrew.com or contact one of the chairs listed below.
Carry Outs for Chicken Dinner on Sunday (Call Leslie Gurley @ 444-7900)
Chicken Dinner Dining Room (Call Danielle 618-420-5042 or Jyl @ 314-276-7885)
Pretzel/Kirchenspud Stand – Saturday (Tim Korte @ 654-1010) @ & Sunday (Jan Abbott @ 618-474-5945)
Set up begins on Monday night after 5:00! Don’t forget “tear down” on Monday (08/24) – WE NEED HELP!
Summary of changes summary:
– Raffle Ticket Drawing @ 8:30 pm on Sunday – Official “closing time” of Krichenfest 2015
– “Old” Hospital Lot Parking – weather permitting
– New 4,000 Sq Ft Laser Tag field at the corner of Lemon and Main
– Kirchenhill Downs and Cake Stand merged located at previous Cake Stand site
– Kirchenspuds – “sweet” version has been added to the menu
– Dirty Muggs at North Tent on Saturday night – Top 40 music
– Sunday, August 16th – last day to drop off items for Flea Market (see bulletin)
– Still needing auction items (see bulletin).
– Still needing “I Dood It” prizes (see bulletin).
– Please pick up pie tins. Donate cakes for Cake Stand.
DESIGNATED DRIVER: First Student Bus Transportation will be providing a “desginated driver” program on
Saturday night of Kirchenfest. They will be located in the Information Stand from 10 until midnight. They
will have a van available during that time and will provide transportation for those who are to intoxicated
to drive (as long as it is in within reasonable distance).
Come and enjoy your church family – invite your friends!
General Chair – Brad Scott 618-791-2832 firstname.lastname@example.org
Food Chair – Blake Kohlbrecher 618-210-5850 email@example.com
Games Chair – Braden Henze 618-973-5128 firstname.lastname@example.org
Distribution Chair – Jan Korte-Couch 618-210-4472 email@example.com